Tuesday, March 20, 2007

remember to trust not doubt

Today was one of those days. A day I doubt my home school approach. Only because I want to sit down and do some "work" but they are too busy "working" outside. We watched a reading video, The Electric Company, we read books, we played a round of the Amazing Race Game (geography), and they played outside. I know they will become readers and writers. It's just some days I want it to be NOW! The ability to express their energy, openly explore the world around them, and interact with kids of different ages is perfect but not when i want worksheets:) They played with boys, girls, babies, preteens, and peers today. Whew!

Together Ezra and Terje cleaned the guinea pig cage! That is a lesson in itself.
Ezra wants to study geography in the morning.

No comments: