Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thursday April 5, 2007

Aquarium with a plan.
We took notebooks and crayons so the boys drew fish/animals. Then we wrote their names down. I'd like to take this a step further and locate there homes on a world map..problem is i need a world map:) Terje also drew a picture of Jared. He is starting to add detail to his artwork.
Also Sharks and Starfish


The notebooks actually caused them to slow down and look at the animals. it gave me some time to read about a few of them.

Ezra is reviewing the 100 chart.

We read What is God? Terje wasn't interested but I can tell Ezra feels the feeling of God. It is kinda a segway into Easter.

Terje glued some work/pictures into his portfolio. Now I need Ezra to catch up on his portfolio.

We discussed the guinea pigs and how they depend on E and T to tke care of them. Which then led to the ? of who will care for them when we are gone? glad to see they get the point.
Getting them to pick up their legos was a struggle that tried my patience. They did it..then i taught T how to wrap up the vacumm cord. Meanwhile Ezra unloaded the dryer and washer! I was thankful for the help at that point. Slowly but surely I will get the boys to help around the house.

No comments: