Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Traveling

10:25 eastern standard time
I'm sitting in seat 23c on delta flight 902 somewhere over Central America wondering when, where, and how I'll take my next adventure. I'm not even home yet but I know I'll go everywhere else. I always do.

I'm sad leaving Costa Rica today. It was a fun and knowledge filled trip. I realized my Spanish is lousy at best. And even though mother nature can be harsh and turbulent she is also beautiful and calming.

The family next to me is flying to Disney world! They've never flown before, never visited the states, and never paid $7 for a tiny shot of whiskey on a plane. I'm so excited for them to experience a place I love.

I want my next trip to be international. I want to take the boys. I want them to experience the world. With that being said, I'd be happy to travel state side. Our country is beautiful and diverse. As far as out of the country, E would like to visit England or the Caribbean to snorkel. James-Thailand or Spain.  T- won't admit to wanting to go anywhere. Me-well everywhere. I mean I don't know. I'd love to visit Thailand, England, Spain, the Caribbean but I think I'd like to go to Sweden and Norway. Heck, I'd be happy to go back to Maine :) oh I do want to visit some Canadian national parks like Banff.

Life and travel involve planning. Guess I need a plan. And patience. Good thing I've been practicing/learning patience. Anyhow. That's another day. Today I relive trips through photos while flying home to the states.  And feed off the excitement of the family next to me as they look out the window in amazement. I'm always in awe looking down on the Earth. P.S. I'm over Belize, another place I'd like to visit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Someone cool lives in England...who is it?...hmm, let me think...

:)

Actually, if you planned a European adventure, I live five minutes from Stansted Airport, which has cheap flights from London to loads of countries.

Or send Mr. E over for a visit. Need someone to talk books with. And C would love to learn coding. xx