Thursday, January 5, 2012

Departure Date is set

"Turn away from the world this year and begin to listen. Listen to the whispers of your heart. Look within."
                                                 -Sarah Ban Breathnach

After a month of looking within, wondering, dreaming, and well more dreaming we have a departure date, January 16th.  We are headed south to climb and visit family.  Florida beaches watch out because I am craving sand between my toes.  The crazy thing is that leaves 10 days to pack. 10 days. 10 days!


  • homeschool/roadschool notification
  • gather roadschool materials
  • tie up loose ends at work
  • write a how to manual for our house and critter sitter
  • pack everything else! this is another post, for sure
  • clean the house
  • prep Love Dove
  • Breathe and pack some more
We have a lot to do in the next 10 days, oh did I mention I have a sinus infection. Juicing, water, and herbs are my best friend right now.  Between those and the pull of the open road, I should heal pretty quick.

Off to tackle my list, 
 Anna


P.S. For all the squatters and thieves: our home will not be vacant. Don't waste your time:)

1 comment:

Summer said...

I'm so envious. I miss the sunshine desperately. Have a great trip. You'll make some awesome memories.