Monday, January 23, 2012

No parachute needed

 We started the morning in Downtown Disney; walking, playing legos, browsing, and getting cupcakes at Babycakes NYC.  Um, yeah, I bought cupcakes! Gluten free, soy free, etc, etc, etc!!!  I can handle a  little potato starch if they don't have all the other ingredients. It was at Disney that I realized I left my wallet at my grandparent's house, good thing we will be there again in a week.

We headed back to the bus at lunchtime.  We told the kids we were going to drive to the other side of town for something special. As we drove down I-4 Ezra saw  IFLY Orlando .  He told us how awesome it would be to indoor skydive and how the machine works.  SURPRISE! That is where we are going!  They were both so excited. To be honest J and I were pretty pumped too :)

We sat through a very short class then it was off to gear up. The boys wanted to flip before they even learned the basics. The instructor was awesome as he guided them through flips, rolls, and high flying.  We don't usually splurge for this sort of activity. We would do it again in a heartbeat.  Click here to view more photos of the actual flights, PHOTOS    

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome! hey, there's another one in Seattle. :)

Summer said...

Looks like a lot of fun! My kids would be like that too, trying to flip.

Shawn Morneau said...

ear-to-ear grins :] love it!