Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ezra's addition

I’m at Grandma and Grandpa’s house today and I’m going to reminisce about the past four days. It feels like we’ve only been stopping at gas stations to get gas and sometimes Dad got an energy drink. We stayed the night at a park and parking lots. The parking lots were usually at grocery stores.  When we slept we put up curtains so people can’t see in.  When we got to Florida we stayed the night at “Florida’s visitor welcome center”; at least that’s what I think it’s called. We went to Big Shoals State Park to have lunch and saw a Bald Eagle!  It was amazing to see.  At one of the last gas stations they were selling real crocodile heads! The teeth were really sharp! They were really cool, I wanted one but they cost $43.99. 


The past two days we went to the pool, the water temperatures were cold. The first day was 68 deg and the second day was 72 degrees. I still enjoyed it. 




 We went to see skydivers today too.  I really want to skydive but I’m too young. I have to wait until I’m 18.  When I see them falling it makes me want to go grab a parachute and jump into the next plane!
                                                                                                                                                              Ezra


5 comments:

Henry said...

Hope you are having fun Ezra me and john miss seeing you every day. Hope you are having fun:).
John and Henry

John Niehaus said...

Hello Ezra
Me and Henry Miss You Hope You Come Back Next Year ( We Are Saving all of the Tickets you spent on your last day just encase you come back)

Hope You Come Back,
John Niehaus --- love to swim

Unknown said...

Ezra,
Your reminiscing is so interesting! Thanks for sharing with us. xx Sarah and Callum

Summer said...

I'm glad you are having fun. We miss you!

Pam Blosser said...

Hi Ezra, Glad you are having so much fun!